Horizon Health Network, Saint John area (Region 2), is actively seeking a permanent full-time Otolaryngologist / Head & Neck Surgeon. The physician shall provide both inpatient and outpatient services and will provide on-call coverage in coordination with three (3) other members of the Division of Otolaryngology.
Department of Surgery members are encouraged to be part of the surgical teaching program affiliated with Dalhousie University Medical School and Memorial University Medical School postgraduate program and teaching in the undergraduate program at Dalhousie Medicine New Brunswick. Information regarding faculty appointments is available upon request. Physicians are also encouraged to be part of the research program.
- A medical degree is required.
- Certification with the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons Canada in Otolaryngology / Head and Neck Surgery.
- Fellowship training would be an asset but not required.
- Candidates must be eligible for licensure with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of New Brunswick.
- Proficiency in English is required. Bilingual skills would be considered an asset.
- Hours of work: Full-time
- On call requirements: 1:4
Fee-For-Service which is a direct compensation between the physician and Medicare New Brunswick.
- Moving Expense Allowance of up to $8,000 with a Return of Service Agreement of two (2) years.
- July 2021
A playground in Atlantic Canada surrounded by fresh waterways on one side and the ocean on the other.
With a community of Maritime and Acadian people whose rich friendly culture will include you.
To a community where families are able to raise their children in a safe, close-knit environment with a reasonable cost of living.
The Saint John area offers you a broad range of affordable housing options, from heritage properties to executive homes within the city and in nearby Kennebecasis Valley. Saint John, a booming harbor city is Canada's oldest incorporated city (1785) and home to the country's oldest museum and farmers' market. For spouses and families, there are excellent employment and educational prospects. The nearby towns and villages, such as St. Stephen, Sussex, and Grand Manan, provide a diverse selection of recreational and sport activities that appeal to all age groups.