NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
ZONE: Zone 4 - Northwest
FACILITY: Upper Madawaska Clinic (Clair)
DEPARTMENT: Family Medicine
CLASSIFICATION: Family Physician
STATUS: Permanent full-time
ANTICIPATED START DATE: As soon as possible
Under the direction of the Head of Department of Family Medicine and the Medical Director, the family physician performs non-specialized clinical work to provide general medical care to patients in Zone 4. The functions of the family physician include medical procedures related to the diagnosis and treatment of diseases and may require a close collaboration with various health professionals.
This position involves clinical work in the provision of general medical care of patients. The work involves responsibility for performing medical care in the diagnosis and treatment of illness and may require close cooperation with various health care professionals. Work is performed with opportunity for independent judgment and action, and is reviewed by the physician’s Clinical Department Head / Chief of Service / Program Director in which the physician works. Review of the work may also be supervised by the Local and Regional Chiefs of Staff and the zone’s Medical Director of the Regional Health Authority (RHA). The physician works in accordance of the RHA Bylaws.
- Diploma of a recognized Medical School and graduate studies in the field of family medicine;
- College of Family Physicians of Canada (CFPC) certification or its equivalent;
- Eligible for a licensure with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of New-Brunswick;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Physical ability to perform the assigned work;
- Good work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethical principles, the Network’s management philosophy, and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality set by Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in English and French is required.
- The salary for this position is fee-for-service.
- Moving expenses allowance.
- Possibility of a recruitment incentive depending on eligibility, as determined by the Department of Health (return of service required).
- This job is also posted on Salesforce.
- For more information about Vitalite Health Network, please visit the Network’s website.
- For more information on Centre de santé communautaire du Haut-Madawaska please visit: Centre de santé communautaire de Haut Madawaska | Version longue - YouTube
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.